Geocache up for adoption in Mid Suffolk, UK.

Hello!

I hope this is in the correct place, if not apologies. 

I've just had a maintenance needed log added to my one and only geocache. Unfortunately I have moved from the area. I could potentially get there but to be fair I would prefer to find someone who could take it over. The cache was found full of water and has been drained but obviously needs some TLC. 

Any takers? I'm not sure how it works, but I thought I'd put a message on here to hopefully get the ball rolling. 

The cache is this one: https://coord.info/GC5EKRJ

Many thanks. 

1 hour ago, Jamesvolunteer said:

Hello!

I hope this is in the correct place, if not apologies. 

I've just had a maintenance needed log added to my one and only geocache. Unfortunately I have moved from the area. I could potentially get there but to be fair I would prefer to find someone who could take it over. The cache was found full of water and has been drained but obviously needs some TLC. 

Any takers? I'm not sure how it works, but I thought I'd put a message on here to hopefully get the ball rolling. 

The cache is this one: https://coord.info/GC5EKRJ

Many thanks. 

It's too far away for me to adopt. I'm happy to remove it for you if you want - I can get over that way in the next couple of weeks I should think. You'll need to make it non-PM though as I can't see it properly otherwise...

• Upvote 1