Unable to view cache details in Chrome on Samsung Galaxy TabS2

I recently bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. For the first few days, I was able to access geocaching.com in Chrome with no trouble. About three weeks ago, I suddenly was not able to access cache pages in Chrome (or, I just discovered, the default browser). I can get to all other pages (drafts, pocket queries, search results, profile pages, even travel bug detail pages, etc.). The error message gives no helpful information. See attached picture. I have cleared the cache, cleared cookies, and tried toggling various settings on/off, but nothing has helped. I am not having this issue in Firefox. Please, can someone help me troubleshoot this issue? 20180624_130137.thumb.jpg.4598feea5dfc777f6892ae6935be6b75.jpg

Edited by And Sister
Edited title

Thanks. I have already directly requested help from Groundspeak, but I may not have sent the question from that link. In any case, I got no response there either. I will try again. Thank you for the suggestion. Since my links all default to Chrome, not being able to view cache pages on it is a significant hindrance.

Edited by And Sister