Need help

Hi everbody,

My name is tinschaa and i am from austria. 

I am on a trip for 1,5 jears more through amerika . I plan to leave everywere where i go my foodprints in form of a geocash and on the end of my trip i plan to make a bonus cash back at home. So you can just find the bonuscash by visiting al the places whitch i have visited, or by collecting the travelbugs whitch are always ment to travel throu the stadte where the cash is locatet. 

So i need local geocasher to look for my boxes. Its just to give them a new logbook if needet, and replace the box at the worst case. But there gonna be typical austiran cashes, so they should not get muggeled. 

So i would need hepl in

new york

Atlantic beach

washington

charleston

orlando/miammi

thanks for helping.:)

tinschaa

Hum I don't think lot of people will be able to log the bonus cache in Austria if they need to find 5 caches in the USA far from each others.

About the travel bug part you will need to release a bunch because people don't read about their missions or they get lost pretty quickly. 

Also according to your profile you have no hide so I am wondering how a reviewer would accept to publish cache so far away from your home.

Finally how an Austrian cache is different so it won't get muggled?