how can i get a free trial

djant

i was wondering how and if i can get a free trial for my 9 year old son, i am a full member but he wanted his own name ,so i have started one for him but don't want to pay for one yet. i want to see how keen he is, before i do pay for a full membership if you could help it would be appreciated

thank 

7 minutes ago, djant said:

i was wondering how and if i can get a free trial for my 9 year old son, i am a full member but he wanted his own name ,so i have started one for him but don't want to pay for one yet. i want to see how keen he is, before i do pay for a full membership if you could help it would be appreciated

thank 

Your son doesn't need a paying membership!  Why do you think he does? To log PM caches you find together? He can already do that. 

• Upvote 1

Curious, if your son wanted his own name, has he been caching with you already?  I'd think he's keen on it if he wants his own account.  :)

A basic member can log pmo caches.  We tell folks to use geocachingadmin,  type in the GC# and hit "log".

If you still feel your son has to have a free 30 day trial, that candy shop's open in the Getting Started forums, in the  " Premium - is it worth it ?" thread .

46 minutes ago, djant said:

thank 

I just can't think of a reason your son would need a Premium Membership.  Like Cerberus said, he's already caching with his own account and all PM features would be accessible on your account.

But hey, if you want to buy another premium membership by all means go for it!