Upload Logs to Phone

kerux7

20 minutes ago, kerux7 said:

I recently upgraded from Android Note 3 to Note 8. I had all of my "found it" logs stored in the app on the Note 3. They did not transfer. Can I reload them from the website, and if so, how it it done?

Are you logged it with the same cacher name on the web site and the App?

Edited by kunarion
28 minutes ago, kerux7 said:

Yes, I am using the same cacher name in the app and website.

The web site shows you have 491 finds.  What information do you see on the App?

I've seen some data take a few hours to "update".  It's usually automatic. 

If you have "drafts" (offline saved logs) on the old phone, and if you still have the old phone, you might try submitting them over wifi.  The Apps then reflect the info on the site.

Edited by kunarion

The old phone was submitted for a trade in, so it is gone. The tech who transferred the files from the old phone to the new said he got everything. I am using the official geo app for android. My custom has been to submit the "found it" logs in the app and then "store" it in my smartphone as well. However, the stored folder in the app on my new phone is empty.

44 minutes ago, kerux7 said:

The old phone was submitted for a trade in, so it is gone. The tech who transferred the files from the old phone to the new said he got everything. I am using the official geo app for android. My custom has been to submit the "found it" logs in the app and then "store" it in my smartphone as well. However, the stored folder in the app on my new phone is empty.

What exactly were you storing on the phone?

You can save this link in your phone's web browser, and always have an online list of your finds, sorted by date. 

If you wish to make a Pocket Query of your 491 finds, click the "My Finds" button at the bottom of the Pocket Query page.  Or you could do a specially filtered search and make a List.  In either case, those 491 finds will appear in the App.

Edited by kunarion
3 hours ago, kerux7 said:

Hhmmm. This is quite the mystery.

I have no idea where to even find a "stored" folder in the phone app, or how to "store" logs after submitting them.