How to show the puzzle-piece on the map

MarlyFriends

Hey there!

I saw it is possible to get a puzzle piece sign (see picture) in your map when you insert the right coordinates of a (mystery) cache.

But where do I insert these coordinates to let them show on my map? I have the app on my phone and I would like to see it there.

This way, when I am in the field, I can see where I can pick up the cache that I completed. Instead of remembering that the end-cache is located there.

Hope you can help! I can't find the answer.

Greetings!

Marly

Geocaching puzzle.png

https://geocachen.nl/geocaching/kaart-geocaching/

On this website it says:

Wanneer je de opgeloste coördinaten van een puzzelcache ingegeven hebt, gaat er op jouw Geocaching kaart een puzzelstukje staan.

Which means:

When you have entered the solved coordinates of a puzzle cache, a puzzle piece will appear on your Geocaching card.

But how!? :)

I saw that my friend had it on her map! But she didn't know how she got it hahaha

Edited by MarlyFriends
Forgot something
38 minutes ago, MarlyFriends said:

https://geocachen.nl/geocaching/kaart-geocaching/

On this website it says:

Wanneer je de opgeloste coördinaten van een puzzelcache ingegeven hebt, gaat er op jouw Geocaching kaart een puzzelstukje staan.

Which means:

When you have entered the solved coordinates of a puzzle cache, a puzzle piece will appear on your Geocaching card.

But how!? :)

I saw that my friend had it on her map! But she didn't know how she got it hahaha

On the cache page, click on the pencil icon next to the coordinates. This will open a dialog box where you can type in the coordinates of your solution.

CorrectedCoordinates.png.ececc312332f56e7403ebf558003f0a3.png

• Helpful 1

FYI, you can also correct the coords on the official app.  (And probably other apps too.)

Go to ‘Waypoints’ and press on the ‘Posted Coordinates’, then select the edit (pencil and paper) icon.  Enter the corrected coords and ‘Save’.

The waypoint will now show as ‘Solved Coordinates’ and the puzzle piece will appear in the correct spot on the map.

• Helpful 2