ATTENTION MONTANA GEOCACHERS

Syn

I am going to be coming to Montana (lewistown) in july or august.

I plan on personally at least doubling the amount of caches in Montana.

Now the only problem is, I will be coming in through spokane and great falls and will be placing them randomly along the way.

Some will take some thought and hopefully give you a challenge but they will centered around the Lewistown area as I drive the entire way and dont stop at hotels 16 and half hour drive.

I will not be able to maintain these caches and will need you guys to "adopt them"

The only problem is...do you guys want these caches?

If you dont want them and hate people to leave caches and then not maintain them ..then I wont put them there...I will just log some virtuals...even though I hate virtuals cuz I want to find some treasure dangit.

I figure you wont have any objections as there are only 54 caches in montana now and would welcome some new blood.

ps I am trying to spread the word in the montana chat rooms for you guys so you dont have to keep driving to the same caches every weekend and pretending like its a new one.

waynepdx

quote:
Originally posted by Waynepdx:

...and will be placing them randomly along the way.

Some will take some thought...

I will not be able to maintain these caches and will need you guys to 'adopt them'

I'm sure that the Montana geocachers will appreciate it if they aren't particularly random and if you do put some thought into them.

If you don't get a reply, will you assume that they do or don't want them? Maybe just a couple of really good ones would be thoughtful. I doubt that you'll win points by placing 54 unmaintained caches.

Seth!