Mark your calendars now !!!

Trafcon

Hey how's this for advance notice. Reserve your night now. I am planning to have a get-together on the near Westside on Friday April 4th starting about 6:30 pm until Oregone, Soup, Fractal, TJ et. al, get us kicked out. Clues will be forth-coming. I may even make this an official get-together event.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

I was supposed to get a job at the local starbucks that day, but to h*** with that! Put me down for a strong maybe.

from laurencat, who loves "trading spaces" with all her heart!

I chose LaurenCat because LaurenKittenPoniesFlowersPinkSunshineFairyMeowMeowRainbowHeartLoveBunnyKissKiss was just too F-ing long.

I was supposed to go to work that night but to h*** with tha... Oh wait a minute, through military habit I show up for work even if I'm bleeding through my eyes. Can we do it on a Monday because that's bowling night and to h*** with tha... Oh wait, we're in first place and I need to be there with my misplaced sense of obligation to my teamates. Hey, can we do it on , oh to h*** with it. Have a good time everyone. I'll just look forward to seeing you all at Champoeg on MAY 31st.

schedule cleared...

I am sure that there is something that I either was or will be supposed to do that day... but h*** with that... Put me down for one burbon, one scotch, and one beer... icon_wink.gif

Life is as much a journey of discovery, as it is a discovery of the journey...

**Namaste**

This is going way to easy. Where is all the change of plans and begging for different dates? I'll kick things off by saying I work that night. Mon the 7th would be cool cause that's my b-day and...... h***...... it's bowling night. OH forget it ..... Tuesdays work for me an Q.M. but we're starting to get the hint. We are on odd schedules compared to other humans. I'm so glad we're thick skinned and don't give a dadgum what everyone else thinks of us. I'm taking my GPS'r and going home to cry myself to sleep. dadgum those zen khones.

This is going way to easy. Where is all the change of plans and begging for different dates? I'll kick things off by saying I work that night. Mon the 7th would be cool cause that's my b-day and...... h***...... it's bowling night. OH forget it ..... Tuesdays work for me an Q.M. but we're starting to get the hint. We are on odd schedules compared to other humans. I'm so glad we're thick skinned and don't give a dadgum what everyone else thinks of us. I'm taking my GPS'r and going home to cry myself to sleep. dadgum those zen khones.

Them strippers in Dallas is friendly.

Good to see your name back on these forums, Igor!

You've missed out on some fun stuff.. Hope to see you around more often...

Another name we haven't seen in a while is Makaio.. I emailed him yesterday to make sure he's still alive.. and he is, but he is in the process of selling his house, job hunting, and moving out of our great state of Oregon...

As I've stated before, I owe it Makaio and his kind words for keeping me in the game after my first cache was plundered. If he's still around when Trafcon's event happens, I think we should make it a bit of a going away party...

-fractal

Dr. I glad you stopped by. I wanted to give you a personal invitation to this get-together. Also Voss if you are tuning in you are more than personally welcome also.

I'll even buy each of you the beverage of your choice. I might even be feeling Henry Kissenger'ish and try to restore some friendship for you guy's. That is assuming #1 -you are each guys and #2 -you ever had any friendship to begin with.

KTF !!! GBWY !!!

The website locked up on me when I posted before and would tell me that the website was not responding so I would go back and try again with the same results, many, many times. Sorry for the rant, thought I would try to be funny. You'll never connect if you don't swing the bat. Did anyone else notice that DR.I called me Mr. Young? Why would he do that? My name is Sassquatch after all. My, but these mints are curiously strong?

A sure sign of mental illness, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result each time. If that is true I am precipitously close to the edge.

A sure sign of mental illness, is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result each time. If that is true I am precipitously close to the hedge. Oh good, Im safe.

with Sassquatch. Except I'll only say it once. I'm bummed! Well, not that bummed. I just got back from the Bahamas. But...yeah, I guess I am bummed after all. We don't get invited to the playground anymore and it gets dark to early for the Tuesday Night Cache Crew to meet and lurk about in parks that are open all night. So yeah, I'm bummed. I'm tan, but bummed.

-Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital dying of nothing.-