Owned Trackable list

bmwman

I own ten trackables, and when viewed in my "Owned Trackables" list, each shows me its total mileage, in the last column.

The first column shows the present distance to each, and direction, but only for two of these trackables, does anybody know how to get all of my trackables to show the distance/direction information, please?

Thanks in advance,

John

Thanks for the reply but no, seven of the eight are in normal, traditional caches, and the eighth is held by me, at the moment.

These eight have never shown anything in column 1 of the list, and I can't remember whether the other two have always shown up, but I think that they have - it's very puzzling!

Searcherdog, you may just have hit on the answer!

All those that are not showing are, indeed, with cachers, and the other two are in caches.

The one that I am in possesion of, has done 22 miles, according to the end column, and that is correct, it was started off, but it was a bit of a false start, [long story], and was returned to me on Thursday evening - I intend to drop it into my favourite "TB starting cache" tomorrow, and if your theory is correct, it should start clocking up mileage in column number one.

I'll put the result on here...

Thank you

Edited by bmwman
Corrected a spelling orror
12 hours ago, bmwman said:

Thanks for the reply but no, seven of the eight are in normal, traditional caches, and the eighth is held by me, at the moment.

These eight have never shown anything in column 1 of the list, and I can't remember whether the other two have always shown up, but I think that they have - it's very puzzling!

Ahhh, so they weren't in caches! Glad the mystery is solved.