adding multiple saved locations to one map

IS THIS A CURRENT FEATURE? It is actually why I signed up for Waymarking.com. 

I have a list of saved searches in the Miscellaneous: My Saved Searches.
I would like to have all of them post on a Google Map so I can see how far they are from each other and place lines on a map from one statue to another OR line up one park bench to a building miles away. Kinda like pins on Google Earth. 

Please advise how to pin multiple waymarks to a map.
I already saw a place to click to add one to a map. 

Thank you

13 hours ago, Jminnesota said:

I would like to have all of them post on a Google Map so I can see how far they are from each other and place lines on a map from one statue to another OR line up one park bench to a building miles away. Kinda like pins on Google Earth. 

Thank you

This is very confusing! :huh:

I guess, I am not the only one here who has no clue what you are talking about.

14 hours ago, Jminnesota said:

Thank you

are you wanting to do this on Google Maps? I can help with that.

59 minutes ago, BK-Hunters said:

Actually, I'd like to see that, too.

Keith

OK, here's what I do.

From Google Maps (of course) -- in the top left corner is the search box. On the left is the Menu tab. From the pull-down menu, select My Places.

Now you make a decision on where to put it. Under the Saved Places tab, there is already a Favorites and Want To Go folder. You could place your new marks in either of these, or go to the Maps tab and make your own map with them. I make my own. Whichever you choose, it works the same.

So, open your folder in My Maps. That will open a new window. Search the map to find the place you want to mark. When you are ready - under the search box are some icons. First 2 are arrows. Next on this the Hand toll, the next is the pushpin tool. Use the pushpin to make your mark. You can change the pushpin look and color (I do this for Waymarks to mark or visit). Once you set the pushpin, you can label it with the name, address, (I put the category/categories that I plan on entering it in), whatever.

On 7/6/2018 at 9:18 AM, vulture1957 said:

From Google Maps (of course) -- in the top left corner is the search box. On the left is the Menu tab. From the pull-down menu, select My Places.

Now you make a decision on where to put it. Under the Saved Places tab, there is already a Favorites and Want To Go folder. You could place your new marks in either of these, or go to the Maps tab and make your own map with them. I make my own. Whichever you choose, it works the same.

So, open your folder in My Maps. That will open a new window. Search the map to find the place you want to mark. When you are ready - under the search box are some icons. First 2 are arrows. Next on this the Hand toll, the next is the pushpin tool. Use the pushpin to make your mark. You can change the pushpin look and color (I do this for Waymarks to mark or visit). Once you set the pushpin, you can label it with the name, address, (I put the category/categories that I plan on entering it in), whatever.

Thank You for that info. I'm not sure I will be using it to any great extent in the future, but, should I find the need, it's nice to have this how-to info on hand.

Keith

Edited by BK-Hunters

it helps me out a lot. If I'm going out marking, I can do a quick look at what is in the area I'm headed that I want to go by. I've spent way too many trips going back to places I've already been, just to get one or two I forgot about or didn't remember exactly where they were.

Of course, I also keep my eyes peeled for things that jump out at me.

Edited by vulture1957