Happy Home Map

sdben5

HI everyone, I'm a fairly new geocacher. I tried geocaching years ago, but put it aside because I was too busy with my children. My kids are teenagers and almost on their own, so I have find myself with more time. I have caught the geocaching addiction! So to begin, I thought that I would try to find all the geocaches on the map when centered on my home. See the attached photo [Well, the photo won't upload, not sure why sorry]. The goal being that the map is covered with smiley faces when the map is centered on my home. I'm finding that the puzzle caches are the most difficult for me to solve. Happy caching everyone! SDben5

Edited by sdben5
photo would not upload.
15 minutes ago, sdben5 said:

Real life. Sorry, I'm not following the humor in this.

I think the joke is that in real life teenagers will still need you for a long time (depend on you, like for money!).  "Almost on their own" may be a long time coming depending on the culture. 

11 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I think the joke is that in real life teenagers will still need you for a long time (depend on you, like for money!).  "Almost on their own" may be a long time coming depending on the culture. 

That's not my real life. My teenagers are fairly self-sufficient and independent. I don't give them money but I will help them as needed with food, clothes, and transportation.

Finished my happy home map today, not counting a few DNFs. Took me a little longer than expected because I bought a new iphone with a bigger screen which made my home screen map bigger and more geocaches to find to clear the screen.

IMG_0220.jpg

Edited by sdben5