Trackable inventory

acachebox

20 minutes ago, acachebox said:

I have several trackables in inventory that I would like to move to trackable collection but can't seam to find a way.

Two steps:

1. Edit the trackable and check Make this Trackable collectable.
  2. Return to the Trackable's Page and under Actions, select Move to Collection.
Edited by Team Christiansen
2 minutes ago, TriciaG said:

Do you own these trackables? IIRC, you cannot move others' TBs to your collection.

The only trackables in my collection are mine.

But it seems to me that I read a post in the forums that someone who marked their trackable as "collectable," but then realeased it into circulation and someone else added it to their collection. I don't know if this is still possible.

Just now, acachebox said:

I have done that and it has NO EFFECT

After you have selected "Move to Collection" go back to your dashboard. There should be 4 trackable categories: owned, inventory, logs, and collection. Your trackable will be listed in both owned and collection, but should no longer be listed in inventory.

2 minutes ago, acachebox said:

When I ope the page you suggest and open Action there are 3 choices Mark Item Missing, Recalculate distance, and Lock

Then click on "Edit This Trackable" and check the Make This Trackable Collectable box, then submit the changes. After that, "Move to Collection" will be visible. I may have failed to mention in my first post that this is a 2-step process.

3 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

After you have selected "Move to Collection" go back to your dashboard. There should be 4 trackable categories: owned, inventory, logs, and collection. Your trackable will be listed in both owned and collection, but should no longer be listed in inventory.

The item I am attempting to move shows up in Trackable Items and Trackable Inventory but not in Collectables

2 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

Then click on "Edit This Trackable" and check the Make This Trackable Collectable box, then submit the changes. After that, "Move to Collection" will be visible. I may have failed to mention in my first post that this is a 2-step process.

The options your are suggesting do not appear on my Computer. Does this have to be done on my I Phone?

1 minute ago, acachebox said:

The options your are suggesting do not appear on my Computer.

That would lead me to believe you don't own the trackable. But if you do, I am out of suggestions. There are so many in the forums that are much more tech-savy then me. If nothing else, contact Groundspeak and ask for assistance.

6 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

That would lead me to believe you don't own the trackable. But if you do, I am out of suggestions. There are so many in the forums that are much more tech-savy then me. If nothing else, contact Groundspeak and ask for assistance.

This leads be to believe I own the trackable.

Owner:
acachebox Message this owner
Recently Spotted:
In the hands of the owner.

The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.

Use TB82XAJ to reference this item.

Trying this again - I can't seem to remove the image with my tracking number. :wacko:

1 hour ago, acachebox said:

The owner hasn't set their collectible preference.

This is your problem. You need to go in to edit your trackable:

edit.JPG.f507b4d38d2341a2185016114fd04935.JPG

Then set it to be collectible:

collectible.JPG.7eef569df5abfc0c70ef75581413dbaa.JPG

• Upvote 1