Trackable: document visited caches, if not inventory anymore

marKusylac

You could email/message that yeno person (a 2 cache finder), and ask them to Drop it in the cache and Retrieve, or even Visit to that cache, so your mileage and map are correct again.

- I'd probably explain well and in a friendly tone how important this is for you, as they seem to still be holding a trackable from last December with no movement.

Good luck.  :)

Edited by cerberus1
1 hour ago, marKusylac said:

The trackable has been grabbed by someone else by now, so it's not in my inventory anymore.

If you still have the tracking number, then you could grab it back, log it into the geocaches it visited, and then send email to the other person telling them what you did, and letting them know that they can post a retrieve log to get it back from the cache you left it in.

1 hour ago, niraD said:

If you still have the tracking number, then you could grab it back, log it into the geocaches it visited, and then send email to the other person telling them what you did, and letting them know that they can post a retrieve log to get it back from the cache you left it in.

Its his/her own trackable, so they should already have the number?

• Upvote 2
14 minutes ago, EmzyJanezy said:

Its his/her own trackable, so they should already have the number?

Ah, I missed that. Yeah, if it's your trackable, then the page displays the tracking number for your convenience, and you can log anything you want.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, niraD said:

if it's your trackable, then the page displays the tracking number for your convenience, and you can log anything you want.

How funny. I have been here for 12 years and have never noticed that before. You learn something new everyday.

Edited by Team Christiansen