Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Hi! Me and my friend just started geocaching 2-3 days ago. It’s a great way to get some sun and get active! Could we please have a trial premium membership, we want to see how many are actually scattered around our area. Thanks so much! 

Sincerely,

Mykouh 

I’m having a great time exploring my neighborhood, but would really appreciate a glimpse into the premium member benefits. My boyfriend and I would both subscribe to our own premium accts, if it’s worth the money. 

Is there anyway I could try Premium for a month trial before committing? 

Edited by 2000late
Unsure of “hidden”

If anyone has a code to share I would greatly appreciate it as well.  I've been talking to my son about this hobby for a few days and I think we are ready to go try it soon.  I'd like to have the best possible experience with him the first time out.  Thanks!

hello i found my first cache today and would like to know about the free month trial, i saw that i need a promotional code and i read i need to get one from a volunteer, can a volunteer please send me a code so i can get a better understanding of what the premium content offers? thank you so very much 

15 hours ago, thedigi321 said:

hello i found my first cache today and would like to know about the free month trial, i saw that i need a promotional code and i read i need to get one from a volunteer, can a volunteer please send me a code so i can get a better understanding of what the premium content offers? thank you so very much 

Sent!

Check your email, please.

Hi,  would someone be so kind as to send me  Premium Trial code.  Although I've had an account for a while I've just started to use it.   My daughter loves the idea and it's a great way to persuade her to go on a walk.  She is off school this week so would be an ideal time to give the full experience a go.    Thanks, Keith

6 hours ago, OliversArmy03 said:

Hi,  would someone be so kind as to send me  Premium Trial code.  Although I've had an account for a while I've just started to use it.   My daughter loves the idea and it's a great way to persuade her to go on a walk.  She is off school this week so would be an ideal time to give the full experience a go.    Thanks, Keith

Check your profile email, please.

On 7/29/2017 at 8:55 AM, RuideAlmeida said:

Please check your email. ;)

On 7/28/2017 at 5:38 PM, RuideAlmeida said:

You can ask any volunteer for a free monthly PM voucher and find for yourself.

I am also intrigued on how I get in contact with a Volunteer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

I just decided to get back to geocaching after some time. I was wondering if I could get a free trial premium for a month to check it out, however I am not sure if I haven´t tried it before, because I have this account for several years. Could you please try to send me the trial?