Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

My husband and I are wanting to get back in to geocaching and have been trying to get used to the changes that have happened since we were very active.  We did try phone geocaching a couple of time with basic, but very hard to navigate from cache to cache without being able to search on the go. Is it possible to get the premium membership free trial for a month to see the differences?  Thanks:)

1 minute ago, InHisSteps said:

Thank you! Yes...been basic forever.  So the code works and computer is updated, but even when I log out and back in on my phone, i only see basic on my cache map. Is there more I need to do?

You already appear as PM for me.

Logout and login with both account and homepage, please.

30 minutes ago, InHisSteps said:

Ok my computer says premium now, but my phone still says basic. Took app off, and then back on just to see if that would help.  Still basic on phone.

We had that problem.... but we didn’t take the app off, we logged out of the app, waited 10 seconds then logged in & it said we where premium. Try that, if it doesnt Work, contact us for more help.

I'm looking to rediscover geocaching after many years of not participating. This time using the app on my phone. I was wondering if PM is worth it and would appreciate it if I could be sent a free monthly voucher for a trial run. Thank you.

On 4/4/2018 at 9:16 AM, 2Balvin said:

I'm looking to rediscover geocaching after many years of not participating. This time using the app on my phone. I was wondering if PM is worth it and would appreciate it if I could be sent a free monthly voucher for a trial run. Thank you.

Check your email, please.

I would like to request a trial as well. I signed up a couple of years ago, but never had the means to do it. Just yesterday was our first attempt and I told me daughter that we were "treasure hunting". She loved it. Although, shorter walks are better for her.

After a loooong absence, I just started geocaching with my son, who is three. Trying to get him into it as a fun way to spend time outside. 

There aren’t very many decent “basic” geocaches around our place, but apparently a bunch of premium ones. Any chance I could try a trial premium membership to see if it’s worth it? 

Thanks! 

Acorn79 (and Acorn Junior!)

Edited by acorn79

Hi!

I've been a basic member for 10 years now and have so far been appalled by the thought of having to pay for outdoor adventures. Yet as I find myself planning a hiking tour in Norway I am tempted to try the premium features at last. Anyone who can help get trial access? 

Tusen takk fra Oslo!