Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Having had a 1 month trial thanks to RuideAlmeida, we have purchased a 3 month membership - only £7.99 which is great value. I can now say yes, premium definitely is worth it! We have discovered there are numerous premium caches near our home; along with the ability to view all caches in the app, this gives us so many more caches to hunt. I would highly recommend premium to anyone.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1

Hello all, 

I downloaded this app and started an account yesterday after hearing about this for years.  (and found 3 out of 4 of the caches close to me).  I'd like to try the membership before purchasing a full year, can I try a trial membership?  

Also, are there other apps or add-ons I should try and what is the best store for getting some fun capsules to hide in my area?

Thanks,

AYocum

Hey, I created a new account to post to the forums because there is no way to log in with my other account because I logged in with Facebook. My friends and I got into geocaching yesterday and love it but really wanted to try the premium benefits like finding newer caches and the puzzle ones seem really fun. Is there anyway I can get a free trial?

19 hours ago, theplainfamily said:

Having had a 1 month trial thanks to RuideAlmeida, we have purchased a 3 month membership - only £7.99 which is great value. I can now say yes, premium definitely is worth it! We have discovered there are numerous premium caches near our home; along with the ability to view all caches in the app, this gives us so many more caches to hunt. I would highly recommend premium to anyone.

It's great to hear back from someone who tried it - and liked it.