Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Hey everyone!

I have been geocaching for a few years and recently started to get more in to it. I noticed some of the geocaches aren’t available to everyone and I stumbled upon a thread that talked about a free trial membership? Is there any way I could get one ? 

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, mac2018 said:

How does it takes for the code to work. I log it in but still asking for upgrade 

You already shows as PM to everybody else...

Sometimes it may take an hour or so, especially in the app. I suggest that you also logoff and login again, both with your profile and the homepage/app.

Edited by RuideAlmeida
Just now, RuideAlmeida said:

You already shows has PM to everybody else...

Sometimes it may take an hour or so, especially in the app. I suggest that you also logoff and login again, both with your profile and the homepage/app.

Thanks 

13 hours ago, Dmlarson26 said:

I LOVE geocaching! Although,  I can’t see myself spending $ on an app, I won’t even splurge for Pandora & I LOVE music!! Is it worth it??!

The official app  is FREE. There are a few different ones, some do have a cost.  Welcome to the hobby.

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, mxlkyway said:

Hi! Was just wondering if it's worth it to get premium since I'm a student and don't want to bother my parents for money, any advice or discounts people know of? 

You can ask for any friend to offer you an annual Premium Membership... or you can have a one time free month, from us.

Sent!

Check your profile email, please.

2 minutes ago, joshfbi said:

can't get my code to work don't know if i'm doing something wrong or what

Can you confirm that you never been PM before and there are no other profiles associated to your email?

Did you get any message after trying to activate the code in the homepage?

3 minutes ago, RuideAlmeida said:

Can you confirm that you never been PM before and there are no other profiles associated to your email?

Did you get any message after trying to activate the code in the homepage?

no i've never been pm it kept saying Please re-enter your code and confirm that there are no additional spaces.