Premium -- is it worth it?

randomactsofkindness

Hi everyone. 

Im very new to the geocaching gang ?. My mom has been a member for a while and last weekend she got me hooked.. This is a really great way for my mom and I to spend some quality time together whilst exploring the outdoors.. But i want to ask if there is anyone that is willing to gift me and my mom with a premium membership?.. :unsure:

I'm in France with my kids and we had a disastrous day for 2.5 hours yesterday, with only managing to get 2 out of 12 attempted caches. And the ones we got were micro/nanos so no treasure swapping opportunities. I've found some nearby caches to try but they're premium only and I can't afford the subscription just now. I really want to find some good ones with them so they don't get disheartened and lose interest! Could someone please do me the Great favour of sharing a trial code with me please? 

Edited by Kneill4444

We have geocached off and on the last four years (mostly this summer) and was wondering if we could get a premium membership trial code?  We just read about it on the site and our 6 year old is getting into it but before we make a final decision we would love to be able to test it out.  Thanks for any help.  

Hi there :)  New to this forum but been a basic member for 5-6 years now.  I keep hearing about a free trial 30 days.  Quite interested in having it if anyone know how to get it lol  I have had a membership before but I thought it was a one time charge, guess it's annually, and that was a few years ago.  

6 hours ago, DannyCaffeine said:

Is there any way to become a premium member without it auto-renewing itself though?

You could get a one year premium gift card at shop geocaching.

You could hand another thirty bucks, and have them "gift" you a membership.

-  All public profile pages have "Give a Gift Membership" next to your membership status.

• Helpful 1
On 7/5/2018 at 11:51 AM, midgecutie said:

Hi there :)  New to this forum but been a basic member for 5-6 years now.  I keep hearing about a free trial 30 days.  Quite interested in having it if anyone know how to get it lol  I have had a membership before but I thought it was a one time charge, guess it's annually, and that was a few years ago.  

These vouchers apply only to Basic Members, sorry.