"Error loading cache"

And Sister

I just got a Samsung Galaxy S2. It is running Android 7.0. I can sign into geocacbing.com, but when I try to load a cache page, I get an error message that simply says "Error loading cache. An error occurred loading the cache info for (GCwhatever)". There is no additional information provided. All other pages on the site seem to be accessible. I can view cache pages on Firefox. Any idea what is happening here? 

Edited by And Sister

I'm having a hard time understanding the problem.

You say you can view cache pages on Firefox?  Do you mean when you use Firefox on your computer or when you use Firefox browser on your phone?

If you are using the Firefox browser on your phone, band you can view cache pages there, then where is the error message happening?  Are you getting the error message when using the official geocaching app, a different app, a different browser on your phone?

When I go to geocaching.com on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy S2) using the Chrome browser, cache pages (GCXXXX) will not load. However, those same cache pages do load if I switch to Firefox. I want to know what might be causing them not to load in Chrome on my tablet. I am not having trouble viewing other parts of the site on Chrome, such as player profiles, maps, and lists. 

6 hours ago, And Sister said:

When I go to geocaching.com on my tablet (Samsung Galaxy S2) using the Chrome browser, cache pages (GCXXXX) will not load. However, those same cache pages do load if I switch to Firefox. I want to know what might be causing them not to load in Chrome on my tablet. I am not having trouble viewing other parts of the site on Chrome, such as player profiles, maps, and lists. 

Do you have any plugins installed in Chrome that might affect the ability of scripts to run, such as AdBlock or Toggle JavaScript?

7 hours ago, And Sister said:

Have you tried clearing the browser data in Privacy/Settings?  I checked my S2 just now, and it shows cache pages just fine.

Thank you both for the suggestions. I just tried clearing the cache, and that didn't solve the problem. I then went into settings in Chrome and toggled things off and on one by one, checking for something that might be blocking just the cache description pages. There too, nothing seemed to fix the problem. I'm really puzzled by this, especially after getting confirmation that it doesn't affect all Samsung S2 tablets.