Order of logs not correct on iOS APP

I typically use Cachly, but was using the official app today for a bit and noticed the logs (activity) on the app are all mixed up. It's a new cache that was published today (GC7QY3X). On the website and Cachly, it shows (from bottom to top)  the cache published log, then my DNF log, then the CO disabling, then enabling, then a cacher note, then my found log etc.

On the official app, the order is all messed up. At the bottom is my DNF log, then a cacher note, then my found log, and the very top is the cache published log.

I haven't noticed this before. Maybe it will sort it'self out, but makes it hard to figure out the current state of a cache.

It does appear that the app is sorting the logs incorrectly/inconsistently with the web site. It should be on date/time of the log but in the past, that info had been inconsistent based on how the cache was logged - via API or direct on the site.

Since the website appears to be displaying the correct order, the display rules in the app appear to need adjusting as they should match.

Good find of an issue that looks to need to addressed in a future build.

• Upvote 1

To add another wrinkle to this issue. The logs on the Android app (v 6.4.0) are in a different order than the iOS app (v 6.3.0), and neither app shows the logs in the same order as the website.

Both apps show the logs in a different order than the website and in a different order from the other app.

• Surprised 1