Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
The Snowdog

D/T Shades of Green

I'm writing a program to help me see my progress in various Fizzy challenges (by type, by size, by state, et cetera) and I want to get my "shades of green" to match what's on the statistics page. There are five different shades of green, referred to (in the source code) as "couple" , "few" , "some", "many", and "lots." However I don't know all of the break points between the colors! Here's what I have:

couple 1-10

few 11-25

some 26 - 99?

many 100? - ???

lots ??? - ???

Who knows where the "break points" are between the colors? Inquiring minds want to know...

Edited by The Snowdog

It took me a while of looking through my and friends' stats, but I finally found some with 99 and 100, which confirms the break between some and many.  None of my friends have exactly 249 or 250, but the numbers in the 200 range are close enough that it looks like 249-250. edit: I have one friend with 250 in one category and it is not in the darkest green color, so 250-251 may be the break between many and lots. Same friend has 99 in the medium green confirming break point between some and many, see second snip below.

So:

couple 1-10

few 11-25

some 26-99

many 100-249 250

lots 251+

Adding snip of my stats for illustration.

capture.JPG

capture.JPG

Edited by hzoi
250-251 is the break, not 249-250
  • Helpful 2

Thanks for the assist! My "Fizzy Viewer" is shaping up nicely. Once finished you'll be able to view your current Fizzy status filtered by states, sizes, types, attributes, and date range.

Here's a preview...

FizzyViewer.png.081bdfc794ef9606c9aef53055319b56.png

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Snowdog said:

Thanks for the assist!

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.  :anibad:

• Upvote 1

Cool.  What's it written in?  Just curious; enquiring geek minds want to know.

(LOL hzoi)

((Stupid "funny" feature doesn't work.))

Edited by Viajero Perdido
  • Helpful 1

Written in Java. I put this same graphic on Facebook and have already gotten lots of requests and suggestions, so feel free to do the same here. Once it's ready for beta testing I'll post a link on this thread and y'all can tear it apart and find all of my mistakes :)

Edited by The Snowdog
  • Helpful 1