Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3

Edit unpublished cache type

Hello,

I'm working on a few cache pages. They began as traditional cache type and today I changed them to mystery cache type. Got the prompt about erasing waypoints. So far so good. I did not add any waypoints at this time. Tweaked a few things, saved my progress, no problem. I've made no major coding changes. But now... Open cache page, click "Edit cache" and I see a host of problems.

The cache is still listed as "mystery cache" but there are no posted coordinates (in the box), the map does not display, I cannot add waypoints, and there are no attributes listed - I mean, not only are there none selected, there is nothing to select from. The whole attribute section is gone.

This is not a problem with caches where I have not altered the type. It's only with caches I changed today. It's the first time I've run into the problem. I've changed the type before and did not have issues.

I have not lost any work so I can re-create the pages but seems wasteful to archive pages that are otherwise fine.

Thanks for your insights.

Thank you, Bl4ckH4wkGER. I'm happy to report all systems are functioning normally once again. Well done.