Editing Geocache

bmwman

Hello All,

I have had to move my one and only cache rather quickly.

It's at the side of a Motorway service area lorry park, under some trees - I adopted it earlier this year, but I've had problems with stuff going missing, and the lorry drivers find it easier to use the area beneath the tree's as a toilet, rather than walk to the main building, [and it's not just for a "leak"]

Fortunately, the site services manager knows all about geocashing and was very receptive to the move, although the cache is now exceptionally easy to find, but it's in a far more sanitary and secure place, and it's particularly easier for those, [sometimes older and less nimble people], on short stops in the coach parking section.

I've written a new "blurb" in the Geocache Description section, but I cannot get it to accept line breaks, paragraphing etc.

There is mention of "HTML", which I gather it needs to see before it will obey my commands - could somebody please point me in the right direction for a "Total idiots guide to tryping in HTML", please?

John

11 minutes ago, bmwman said:

I've written a new "blurb" in the Geocache Description section, but I cannot get it to accept line breaks, paragraphing etc.

If you have some pretty basic text, and just need a line break here and there, a couple of these might do:

<br />

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, hzoi said:

Sorry, clueless former colonial here.  Another what to your what now?

I would rather have another arrow in my quiver than an extra string on my bow, but I'm only about 3/16 Native American. Maybe having extra strings is an English thing?

• Funny 1