anxious to see them move

gr8gps

It looks like only 1 of your trackables (Law Enforcement) was picked up.  It might be worthwhile to contact that cacher and ask them about the status of your TB.  They may have forgotten that they have it, so asking them to place it a cache, even one they've already found, might help get it moving again.

Your other trackable (USA) was probably picked up by one of the cachers that found the cache after you placed it, but either they forgot to log it or they didn't even realize that it's a trackable instead of swag.  Hopefully, they will place it somewhere and a cacher that knows how to log TB's will pick it up.

It seems that sending trackables out into the world can be a test of patience and faith in logging. I hope yours turn up soon. Good luck!

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1
10 minutes ago, EmzyJanezy said:

I placed a new TB into a cache a couple of months ago and I'm still waiting for somebody else to come along and open that cache to discover it yet! 

In the meantime I'm relieving my impatience by releasing further trackables... ?

If it doesn't move for what may seem an unreasonably long time, you could go onto Project-GC and see if someone will accept a rescue mission.

4 hours ago, EmzyJanezy said:

I placed a new TB into a cache a couple of months ago and I'm still waiting for somebody else to come along and open that cache to discover it yet! 

Odd, the only one I found (freakface) was dropped in the cache just last month.  Not too long.  :)

Sometimes with caches that have been out more than a year or two (like this "brick" one)  many of the locals have already found it.

Next to come along are often brand-new members, sometimes traveling with an experienced one, or long-time players "just passing through" , clearing another area on the map.   We see some with spurts of activity (schools just started summer break here),  and maybe weather is a factor too.

Good luck.  :)

9 hours ago, cerberus1 said:

Odd, the only one I found (freakface) was dropped in the cache just last month.  Not too long.  :)

Sometimes with caches that have been out more than a year or two (like this "brick" one)  many of the locals have already found it.

Next to come along are often brand-new members, sometimes traveling with an experienced one, or long-time players "just passing through" , clearing another area on the map.   We see some with spurts of activity (schools just started summer break here),  and maybe weather is a factor too.

Good luck.  :)

Yeah, sorry, when I typed it I was in bed and didn't check but it wasn't as long ago as I thought.  Still, I do enjoy thinking about my next trackables in the meantime :)

And funnily enough Freakface has just been picked up this morning, so she's now on her way! :D