name change in Waymarking

I used to do a lot of Waymarking when I was living/teaching in southeast Asia.  Not many geocaches to be had in that area back then.  I hadn't done too much geocaching at the time any way so didn't realize that I could use the same trail name.  Now I'm back in the US and have ramped up my caching.  Lately I started doing more Waymarking and realized I don't get credit for my Waymarking in Asia because of the name difference.  Is there a way I can transfer those over to my current geocaching profile so that it's all together?

I don't think there is any procedure for that, other than manually re-visit all of them with your primary account.

Depending on your numbers and since the two statistics of Waymarking and geocaching are completely independent and do not influence each other on any web site, you might be best off just keeping the two accounts separate.

• Upvote 2
On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 6:57 PM, Max and 99 said:

Hey!! You missed visiting MY webcam waymark at the U of A!  I bet you have lots of photos for visits.

I do hope you can recover all the waymarks you have visited. That would be nice!

Yes, well, I will be back in Tucson a lot this summer as I have several appt. scheduled at the VA.  And there are a lot of waymarks on campus.  I'll get to you.