Hiding messages problem

ZeLuvBirds

I have tried every which way I can think of to hide some messages, but no matter what I do, these three messages keep popping back up.  When I click on the "hide this message" icon, sometimes the message gets "hidden" for a bit, but when I refresh the page, they come back.  I have tried unhiding ALL my hidden messages (using the checkbox) and then marking the stubborn messages as hidden, and then unchecking the unhide checkbox, unhiding all my messages then rehiding them and THEN hiding the stubborn messages, etc.  I have run out of variations.  ;-)  It is more of an annoyance, but a very persistent annoyance.

• Upvote 1

Last couple days I've "hidden" messages, to still have that yellow dot on my profile dashboard days later.  May be connected.

Really thought we could delete them by now, now that that GDPR thing took effect where the edit/delete restrictions gave  users  more control over content.

- Must be for a different control of content... 

I agree, we use email only, so it's also "just" an annoyance.  :)

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Harry Dolphin said:

Yes.  One of the reasons I don't use the MessyCentre.

Profile and all cache pages left have "Please note: I use email only. Thanks." , yet time-to-time people apparently don't notice the large lettering.     :)

I respond to them in email.