Emoji

peem

Thanks Touchstone, but I still don't get it. That's how I used to do it. Click the format guide and get the emoji from there. When I log a cache now there is no guide to be seen. Are we supposed to input the code now? It's no problem, it just seems to be a long way of going about it.

The "old" form (the only one I use) doesn't have a way to just click on one anymore either.    You need to use the codes.    [;)]

A lot here stopped using them, after all their earlier logs got ugly with  [:(!]  (and much worse) mixed in, when this logging change was "improved". 

- and IIRC,  logs only show emoji in code if reading them on the app anyway.     :)

If you are on the new logging page, opt out , once on the proper sorry, old logging page, look  for 'how to format' on the green bar , click on it and an' info box appears, right at the bottom of which are the available codes nezt to the image they produce. Copy the code and paste it into your log text. 

Please, not like this though ... it's no fun getting 20 carbon copies land in your cache owning e-mail inbox, each emoji reduced to its constituent symbols ...

emoji.thumb.JPG.9fe32db1a796bb3ed354a5abdf6e5505.JPG