Trackable Logs on their own page?

The Snowdog

I'm on a geo trip, with a bag of trackables sent along with me to visit along the way, and I find it annoying to see the TB logs mixed in with my "regular" geocache logs and notes. So this is a feature request. Is there any way we can have the option to split trackables into their own category? Or an option where we select which logs to view so we can omit those if we desire? "Found It" alone doesn't do what I need, as on a trip I post a lot of notes as well.

THANKS

Would you mind providing exactly where you are seeing this?  On the new dashboard I can only find that they are mixed together under the Latest Activity Feed.  If I go to my list of geocaches under my profile it's just geocaches.  If on the dashboard, under the header Geocaches/Logs, I can view all my logs and they are only for Geocaches.  If I want to see my logs for trackables they are under the header Trackables/Trackable Logs.  They are not mixed together.  Being mixed together on the Latest Activity makes perfect sense, to me at least.  It's the latest activity by me (and my friends) on anything that can be logged on the site - will attend, note, trackable drop, found, DNF.  If you don't want to see it just close the window.

• Upvote 1

If you're talking about the "Your Logs (Last 30 Days)" area on the profile dashboard , you can simply click on "show all logs for" and hit geocaches  if you feel you need to "separate" them. 

Similar to Twinklekitkat, it makes sense to me as well.

I prefer they stay as-is, so I can be sure by looking that my caching history is correct (caching including all aspects of the hobby).   

1 hour ago, dprovan said:

This is where you realize what a good friend you were for taking those trackables and how much the person that sent them with you owes you for the favor.

I think that is the way I'll think about it. I usually don't have trackables in inventory so it usually isn't an issue.

I use the "old" screens but tried the new one again; it does not give me the information I need so I will just limp along on what I have.