Mentions

Slimeworm

9 hours ago, Slimeworm said:

Does this work on tbs too?

The few times we've mentioned others in logs (thanks mostly), we simply typed in their name.      :)

The  attention of a link (to me) feels like maybe it'd be used more to harass others (publicly calling them out by a link to their profile), than thanks.  

- "Does this work on tbs too?"  sounds similar, with one incorrectly logging a trackable you own...

11 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Do you mean this?  @Slimeworm

I would like to use this feature more often but it doesn't work most of the time.  When it does, it only presents about 5/10 of my 27 friends.  If the name I want to mention isn't in that list there is no way for me to get their name.  If I just type @Twinklekitkat I also can't get it to work but I see it just did in this post.  Go figure.<_<

Hmm...guess I'll have to try it again sometime. 

3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I'm too tech-challenged so don't trust anything I say.  I don't even know what happens WHEN you type someone's name like that. Where does it go? Who is supposed to see it? On what formats? See, tech-challenged! 

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has tech questions.