Message content vanished from message centre?

Team Microdot

I sent some Earthcache answers via the message centre on 27th May.

I've just gone back in there to review them and the message does not appear anywhere in the list of sent messages.

If I go back to the cache page and click the link to message the CO again there's a date of 27th May next to that CO's name - so presumably the message centre 'knows' that I last messaged that CO on that date - but the message itself isn't being displayed at all.

Anyone else or just me?

1 minute ago, MartyBartfast said:

Looks to be working OK for me.

It does for me too in every other regard - just this one message.

The only guess I can make is that the recipient has hidden or deleted the message - but I didn't think it was possible to delete a message and can't see why my view of it should be impacted by the recipient hiding it at their end.

Another similar experience yesterday.

Someone logged one of my Earthcaches and mentioned in their log that they'd messaged their answers.

The email I usually get when there's a new message in the message center for my had not arrived.

When I went to the message center there was no message from this person.

When I went to the user's profile and clicked on the link to message them, I was taken to the message center and their message - with their answers - was displayed.

Something's not quite right.

The same experience here today: I tried to send a message with text and photo with the message center, the message was sent but without the photo. I updated the page, the message has disappeared. I went back to the user to whom I sent the message and tried to send another message: The message is there - but still without the photo. Another attempt: the same result. 

Even the usual mail with the copy of the message I did not get.

I sent a message with some photos yesterday.

The message never showed up in the message center.

I sent the message again today without any photos and the message shows in my message center.

I've had that problem before that the message never sends if there are photos attached to the message.

I thought that the problem were solved by now but it wasn't.