GeoWoodstock XVI souvenir

It looks like no one who attended this event today got a souvenir for it.  All the past GeoWoodstock events had souvenirs, as well as most other Mega events.  The only difference this year was it being a Giga event, all the more reason to get a souvenir for it.  I can live without it, but I'm just puzzled over it.

Thanks flowten.  I figured it out today.  It makes no sense because the event was on the 26th, but posting a log on the 27th does give you the souvenir.  I had to scroll down and delete my original log, then re-enter my post using today's date, the 27th.  Editing the original post and changing the date doesn't work.  It has to be deleted and re-entered.

13 hours ago, Rock Chalk said:

There was an error in how the souvenir was configured. It's fixed now, but I'm guessing we'll have to run a script to award the souvenir to anyone who logged prior to this afternoon with a log date of 5/26. We'll look into that when the office is back open on Tuesday. 

In the meantime, @spotter/g@CacheCreditand @Sherminator18, you should all have the souvenir now.

Thanks Rock Chalk!

38 minutes ago, simdeb14 said:

This was my #3000 along with geodoc66 and I don't want to relog - if I'm reading correct it should be fixed today?

There are going to be two stages to this fix. It sounds like the first stage has already taken place: new logs dated the 26th will award the souvenir. The second stage may take a while: running a batch script to retroactively award the souvenir to everyone who posted logs dated the 26th prior to the first stage of the fix.

1 hour ago, FlagMan said:

When I look at my log it says I was awarded the Souvenir, but when I look at my profile the Souvenir isn't there. 

The souvenir is for the event that was held on May 26. Your log is dated May 27, which indicates that you didn't make it there until the day after the event and therefore don't get the souvenir. It appears that a lot of people got there very late, with a number of logs even dated as late as today.

If you made a mistake with your log and you were actually at the event on the 26th, you'll need to delete your log and log it again with the correct date. You'll then get the souvenir.

38 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

The souvenir is for the event that was held on May 26. Your log is dated May 27, which indicates that you didn't make it there until the day after the event and therefore don't get the souvenir. It appears that a lot of people got there very late, with a number of logs even dated as late as today.

If you made a mistake with your log and you were actually at the event on the 26th, you'll need to delete your log and log it again with the correct date. You'll then get the souvenir.

There were people saying over the past few days to make your log the 27th to get the souvenir, and then to change the date back to the 26th. This has been fixed now and all new logs for May 26th will get the new souvenir. As RC said, it will take some time to go through logs and retroactively award the souvenir for those with a May 26 date

4 hours ago, Team DEMP said:

Any update on those that logged on the 26th getting the souvenir to show up without hacking their entry? 

I thought they would have figured it out by now.  I opened a ticket on Monday never expecting any kind of action until Tuesday but they got back to me that day and requested a link to my find log in order to get the souvenir.  In a few hours it was on my page.  I am disappointed though it isn't dated for the 26th, the actual date of the event.  :(