BadgeGenNightCache in Project GC

P@je

Does anybody know whether the Nightcache badge from Badgegen.com can ben included in the Project GC profile ?  I'm trying for 2 weeks now...

I used GSAK and have been able to run a macro called badgegen.gsk which resulted in the attached output.  But I would like to have it included in my Project GC badges.  IF this is possible at all !

Anyone who can help me ?

macro eindresultaat.jpg

There are actually 4 badges missing. The Waymarker and The Benchmarker are missing because they can't be verified by the Geocaching LIVE API. The Scuba-Cacher and The Night-Owl are also missing because they can't be automatically calculated. See this explanation.

I used to use GSAK's FindStatGen macro, which could include the BadgeGen add in . But then I would have to manually input the items for those badges as well as for the FTF badge. They have come up with a different way to calculate your FTF count by you inserting {*FTF*} into your Found it log.

9 hours ago, P@je said:

Does anybody know whether the Nightcache badge from Badgegen.com can ben included in the Project GC profile ?

No, it doesn't work this way. BadgeGen is a macro you run in GSAK to generate code that you can put on your public profile. Project-GC is a website that compiles data on caches and cachers and offers tools to analyze and output this data. There's no connection between the two.

12 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

There's no connection between the two.

Actually, there is significant connection if you choose to add Project-GC to your public profile. With permission from the creator of FindStatGen and Kyle the creator BadgeGen, Project-GC has recreated it identically, except for the 4 badges described above, and gives you the html to add it to your profile. Check my public profile for example.

5 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

Actually, there is significant connection if you choose to add Project-GC to your public profile. With permission from the creator of FindStatGen and Kyle the creator BadgeGen, Project-GC has recreated it identically, except for the 4 badges described above, and gives you the html to add it to your profile. Check my public profile for example.

Okay, I'll grant you that. However, there's still a difference in that the Project-GC stats are beyond your control to modify, so there's no way to add additional badges on your own. Project-GC would have to add them and come up with a way to determine the relevant stat as per your earlier post.