the possiblilty of merging members

Dewns

When I go caching with a friend it would be great to be able to merge both of our caches  on our phones together instead of constantly asking do you have this one. Is that a possibility for the future or maybe now and I just don't know how?

Thanks

I haven't used the app in some time.  Is the search similar to the site?

If so, you can return only caches that you and your friend have not yet found.

- It's called the "Not Found By" filter.   You can log up to five others and will return caches not found by all of you. 

10 hours ago, Dewns said:

When I go caching with a friend it would be great to be able to merge both of our caches  on our phones together instead of constantly asking do you have this one. Is that a possibility for the future or maybe now and I just don't know how?

Thanks

Project-GC has an incredible Map Compare tool that will show a map of caches not found by any two cachers and will allow you to create a pocket query of the entire map. The tool has several options and filters.

20 minutes ago, Team Christiansen said:

Project-GC has an incredible Map Compare tool that will show a map of caches not found by any two cachers and will allow you to create a pocket query of the entire map. The tool has several options and filters.

Is that a paid member only feature?  (I'm not a Project -GC user.)

1 hour ago, GeoTrekker26 said:

Is that a paid member only feature?  (I'm not a Project -GC user.)

1 hour ago, Team Christiansen said:

Yes, it is. I am happy to pay the $24-a-year for this and dozens of other incredibly useful tools.

No it isn't a paid feature, it's free (I've used it and I've never paid for membership).

FYI here's the map comparing my finds to GeoTrekker26 - you could click the "Filters" dropdown and then change my name for another cacher,  restrict to specific countries/states, and add other filters.

https://project-gc.com/Tools/MapCompare?profile_name=MartyBartfast&profile_name2=geotrekker26&nonefound=on&onefound=on&bothfound=on&submit=Filter

Edited by MartyBartfast