new post reactions Funny, Surprised and Love are only temporary

Pontiac_CZ

13 hours ago, Pontiac_CZ said:

I have noticed that 3 out of the 5 new forum post reactions disappear when I refresh the page. They're the "Funny", "Surprised" and "Love" types. The other two ("Upvote" and "Helpful") are kept.

As a test, I added a "Surprised" to your post about 15 minutes ago, then left to read some other discussions. Now that I'm back, that reaction is indeed gone.

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

As a test, I added a "Surprised" to your post about 15 minutes ago, then left to read some other discussions. Now that I'm back, that reaction is indeed gone.

And "Funny" and "Love" are also gone when I reload the page. But "Helpful" and "Upvote" are indeed sticky, and are still around when I reload the page.

• Helpful 1
14 hours ago, Pontiac_CZ said:

I have noticed that 3 out of the 5 new forum post reactions disappear when I refresh the page. They're the "Funny", "Surprised" and "Love" types. The other two ("Upvote" and "Helpful") are kept.

If someone gets a neutral reaction (Funny or Surprised), does it appear at least briefly in that user's notifications?

[EDIT: I get some notifications that someone "reacted" to a post, but arriving at that post, there's no icon.  I guess that would be one of the New Vanishing Icons?]

Edited by kunarion
41 minutes ago, kunarion said:

[EDIT: I get some notifications that someone "reacted" to a post, but arriving at that post, there's no icon.  I guess that would be one of the New Vanishing Icons?]

I got one of those this morning when I came online. A notification of a reaction but when I clicked on it, there was no reaction showing. It makes me wonder what's the point...

• Upvote 2