Champoeg or Conditioner?

slinger91

I just posted to the forums about the geocaching community getting the Yurts early so we own "Yurttown". The date was set to June 1st.

Here is the link to Champoeg Discussion

I live really close to that place, and I could probably do some talking to the rangers. Covered area reservation and stuff. I hate being responsible, but what the heck. Anyone wanna pull ivy again? How about blinking, flaming marshmallows? Cheerleapperatus? Workin' on it. heh.

What do you call 2,000 pounds of Chinese Soup? Won Ton.

quote:
Originally posted by oregone:

I don't think that i've ever given a more emphatic 'YES!' to anything in my life.

HAHAHAHA....oookk oregone I could disagree to that.

Although i did not go to the last one, I did get all the details from slinger. Don't know if I will make it this year either due to work and stuff. But slinger will probably hold my work hostage if they don't let me have that weekend off...LOL

[This message was edited by bubble_luscious on February 11, 2003 at 11:31 PM.]

quote:
Originally posted by bubble_luscious:

HAHAHAHA....oookk oregone I could disagree to that.

I've been trying to come up with a non-offensive reply to that comment for the last 10 minutes, but i just can't. From Pandora's box to a late-night in Detroit, Oregon--nothing seems to be able to escape what leaky filter that may exist between my brain and my typing fingers.

So here come the emoticons: icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

all rights reserved, all wrongs reversed

quote:

nothing seems to be able to escape what leaky filter that may exist between my brain and my typing fingers.

Now that's what I call a selectively permeable membrane...or is it 'membrain', haha!icon_wink.gif Oh no icon_eek.gif there goes my physiology study coming in handy!

--laurak of dasein

(sorry, I couldnt' resist!)

Temporarily French Polynesia's most prolific geocachers!

June 2nd is our 2 year anniversary, so unless... how does Trafcon put it... "she who must be obeyed" decides to let me pick our celebration activities this year, we will probably be out of town. DANGIT... Stoopid anniversaries icon_wink.gif

"Hello Cleveland... Hello Cleveland... I would like some pork... This one has a little guy in it."

Heck Joyson, that ain't till Monday... icon_biggrin.gif

Just made my tent site reservation. While all of the yurts are spoken for, there are still some sites in A loop that back up against yurt-town.

Well one less now...

Life is as much a journey of discovery, as it is a discovery of the journey...

**Namaste**

[This message was edited by bazzle on February 12, 2003 at 01:52 PM.]