Deleted visits

Right now I'm trying to post a visit every day. Today I checked the calendar and noticed that I have two days without a posted visit. I might have missed one day, but two? I assume, that maybe I uploaded the wrong photo and that the owner deleted that visit. Now the question is: Is there an email notification, if a visit is deleted?

Alfouine is right, there is no notification. Furthermore, deleted really means deleted. There is nothing left. If you have not maintained your own visit data, you will not find out what waymark it was, neither who deleted the visit and when (not only owner also the officers can do that).

• Helpful 1

I saved a screenshot of the calendar in February, so I know which days are missing and i know that it were waymarks in Las Vegas, most likely of the Monte Carlo Hotel. Anyway, even if I knew who was it, it wouldn't help me, as there is no chance to undelete them. I'm a bit disappointed because I already had more than 60 days with visits in a row, but I will start over again and maybe post two visits per day to be sure. We'll see how long I can go that way. Thanks for the answers.

5 hours ago, elyob said:

That is exactly how my visit streak was wrecked.  If you can, post multiple visits each day with different waymark owners.

Good Point. Different waymark owners, different categories and different countries would be best :), but I will have to go out and take some visit photos to get a long streak. Sometimes I'm tempted to start visiting my own waymarks, but I resist and will only post visits of my own waymarks when I get there a second time.