Map error

TheLimeCat

When looking at the geocache map on the website, scrolling in or out has started causing geocaches to disappear entirely in large blocks. This started about a week ago and has continued throughout the week. I have never experienced this issue before.

JLNcfQX.png?2

ye2ztzc.png?1

Notice how some of the icons are sheared in half? Scrolling in or out can fix the problem, but it's annoying to have large chunks of the map phase out of existence. 

Edited by TheLimeCat

This has been happening fairly consistently over the last week. Previously, I had never experienced that issue at all. I also noticed that the icons change size and shift around much more irregularly than before when scrolling in or out.

Edited by TheLimeCat

I've switched fromusing the default map to OSM default map - the icons flashing and disappearing and acting crazy was driving ME crazy too, and someone suggested a different map set.  It did take a bit of getting used to seeing a slightly different interface, but the caches staying where they belong, and being able to USE themap without issues was worth the extra time to get used to the new look..