Need a bunch of GPS/GEO stickers

Joanie Cache

Thanks! I sent a note. We'll see what turns up. This trip is by motorcycle, so packing space is at a premium. The stickers would be perfect. Just wish I'd figured this out two or three weeks ago when I first started in the sport and got an order in to the retail site.

I Love Geocaching!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the Stickers! Rothstafari ROCKS! I'm back already, the trip went well, except---didn't log as many trad cache finds as I'd hoped due to weather, time and group constraints. And my own searching inexperience, of course. Dang it.

It *did* become hugely comedic when riding with a group part of the way. We would compare notes on the next gas stop, then someone would always ask, "Where's Joanie's next geo thing?" Cool!

Thank you everyone!

Quizzies... heh heh...

Here is a no BS story for you. My Dad told me a story about a professor when he was in college, said the guy loved to give surprise 'quizzies'. (Which were soem sort of surprise quiz).

He said one day the professor gave a surprise 'quizzie' to the class. It must have been a difficult one, because according to my Dad one of the females in the class commented (out loud), 'If these are your quizzies, I would hate to see your testies.'

According to my dad, the girl realized what she said, freaked out and ran out of class.

Heh heh... kind of funny. Laughed when I remembered that one after seeing Willapa's post. icon_smile.gif

quote:
Originally posted by Joanie Cache:

Are you talking about the Brooklyn Tavern, as in west of Oakville WA? Maaaan, I haven't been out there in, like ten years!

You mean there is someone besides me that knows where Oakville is???

smile02.gif We're all here, because we're not 'all there'.

icon_geocachingwa.gif