Map error on TB map pages

hzoi

State borders seem to have suddenly vanished from the TB map pages.  I see national borders, cities, and highways, but state lines (and most state names) are gone.

Example screen shots attached using different TBs.  I'm seeing this on both Firefox 52.7.3 (64 bit) and IE 11.2189.14393.0

capture.JPG

capture.JPG

capture.JPG

Bump: state borders are still missing from the default geocaching map (on cache and TB pages, and the main geocaching map), as are airport runways at any zoom level.  The geocaching map is overall lacking in other details as well.

The default map makes it appear that the runways of Langley Air Force Base are just rolling meadows.  Maybe in a world of peace and harmony, they should be, but the map isn't reflecting reality.

capture.JPG

capture.JPG

There are a number of important changes that need to be made to the map style, but it seems like there either isn't any interest in doing so or there's a lack of ability to do so. I've made a number of suggestions (linked from this post), but even simple changes like one-way arrows or the restoral of state/provincial boundaries haven't been made. It also appears that the promise of updates every 1-2 months has fallen by the wayside, because the map is still based on data from late February.

• Upvote 1