Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
ilTozzo

Impossible to upload photos to logs

Yesterday and today I tried many times to upload a picture to a log using the browser on my mobile, but it failed; it looks like the "upload" button is not working properly (but then i tried from pc and it worked). It used to work perfectly until a few days a go, so I don't know if something has changed and this is a bug or if the problem is in my mobile. Anyone experiencing the same?

I've seen others on Facebook reporting the same issue, so it's not just you.

I have an i-phone and was able to do this multiple times yesterday.  I posted a log from a draft on the site then added the picture through the web browser (Safari) on my phone.  Worked as normal for me.  I find this method much easier than sending the pic to my e-mail, saving, then uploading.  No fuss, no muss.  

6 hours ago, ilTozzo said:

Yesterday and today I tried many times to upload a picture to a log using the browser on my mobile, but it failed; it looks like the "upload" button is not working properly (but then i tried from pc and it worked). It used to work perfectly until a few days a go, so I don't know if something has changed and this is a bug or if the problem is in my mobile. Anyone experiencing the same?

I had no issues uploading two photos from my phone using the mobile browser yesterday.  Both were uploaded to a TB log around 2 PM EDT.

I am having the same problem.  Was not able to upload any pics yesterday via phone or laptop.  Today, was able to upload one via phone then it stopped letting me and won't work at all on laptop.  Tried Chrome and Firefox - same result

The three times this happened to me, I threw the photo into MSPaint and re-saved it. The photos then uploaded just fine. I have no idea why this works, or appears to work.