Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
TeamDIEL

Email notifications for Trackable owners

Is it possible to turn off the email notifications when my discoverable trackables are discovered? I like bringing my geocoins and trackables at events for others to discover, but I don't like the email notifications I receive for each one of them when they log them. I can read the logs in the trackable's page if I want to. It's a hassle to get lots of email notifications for each one of them. Like, if I go to an event and there are 10-15 people logging my 34 discoverable trackables, that's a lot of emails to delete - most of them are generic logs.

I suggest creating a filter in your email client, based on unique words in the subject line of the emails, so that those messages are sent to a special folder or to the trash (deleted).

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, E(: said:

Is it possible to turn off the email notifications when my discoverable trackables are discovered?

In short: no.  Keystone offers an alternate solution, but you can't turn off email for an owned trackable or geocache without adopting it out.

You could use an alternate email to create a basic member account for your TBs, then adopt the TBs to that account and just check the email at your convenience.