cannot categorize an uncategorized waymark

Do you need to be a premium member to categorize an uncategorized waymark? I don't see the option to "add category" when I'm looking at the list of uncategorized waymarks.

However, I don't see this listed as one of the perks of premium membership.

Thanks

6 hours ago, fi67 said:

And when you look at a single uncategorized waymark can you see the "Assign Category ..." at the top?

No, don;t see that button when viewing individual listings. Sorry, should have been more clear.

tried a different browser, same result.

3 hours ago, razalas said:

Only Premium members can categorize an uncategorized waymark, Basic Members can't do it.

Is there somewhere on the Waymarking site that states that, because I cannot find it. It certainly seems that way, and if true I have to say it's one of the strangest "perks" for buying a PM.

• Upvote 1
On 5/7/2018 at 5:34 AM, razalas said:

Only Premium members can categorize an uncategorized waymark, Basic Members can't do it.

Confirmed.

I once created an uncategorized waymark for a friend here intended for the "Your name Here" category.

She was unable to categorize it and she realized that it was because she was a basic member.