A brave new world?

The closing line of the recent blog on Planetary Pursuit caught my attention - "We loved exploring beyond our normal caching habits to reach the stellar souvenirs but are excited to uncover a new world of geocaching soon…"

What might this "new world of geocaching" be??

1 hour ago, icezebra11 said:

The closing line of the recent blog on Planetary Pursuit caught my attention - "We loved exploring beyond our normal caching habits to reach the stellar souvenirs but are excited to uncover a new world of geocaching soon…"

What might this "new world of geocaching" be??

I had similar to kunarion.   :)

Noticed that as well, and were kinda curious why "we" is often mentioned in promotions, when it seemed to say this one only had around 40-something thousand earning the final.  So it appears (to me) that "we" is simply them (at HQ).    

There's been a couple now that had us changing our caching habits by calling it quits during the promotions.  Hopefully next time it's finally left optional to play.   I don't like to be the wet blanket, but a "new world" isn't often what's asked for most by members.  I'd like to play the way I like, thanks.  :)

• Upvote 2
7 minutes ago, cerberus1 said:

... So it appears (to me) that "we" is simply them (at HQ)...

Yes, I also read the "we" to be Groundspeak HQ.  Which has me curious whether they were hinting at some significant change coming down or just that they are planning to announce another promotion.