how can I move my archived cache's to the bottom of the list

9 hours ago, K13 said:

Maybe sort by last found date. That may move them toward the bottom.

thank you sir , I have found that option , but it not really doing it for me I'd really like to move them , like moving your trackables to your collection , and not in your inventory , 
just a thought ,  

If you want to view only your active caches, create a pocket query of them. (caches I own) This query does NOT return archived. You don't need to run this, just preview it. (if you do set it up to run once a week, those results will show up in your phone as a list ... assuming you use a phone and are using the Geocaching.com app). 

Or on Search, you can ask for caches placed by little-leggs that are enabled

https://www.geocaching.com/play/search?ot=4&owner[0]=little-leggs&e=1

This will not show your archived, but it also won't show any active/disabled! As the CO if you ask for little-leggs disabled, you'll get your disabled, AND your archived =;-) ... Pocket query is easier.

On Search you ask to see "all" by little-leggs,  that will include archived - NOTE that seeing archived from Search  is only true for the cache owner.  If I asked to see caches by little-leggs (or any user not myself) Search does not return archived. 

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 3