PQ results to phone app, or to a list

Geoboater

Trying to help my wife use the Geocaching app on her Samsung; it's not as easy as using Cachly on my iPhone, but Cachly is not yet available for Android.

Question:  How do you load results from a pocket query into the app?  Or, if not possible, how do I convert PQ results into a list (since I saw where lists can be imported).

21 minutes ago, Geoboater said:

Trying to help my wife use the Geocaching app on her Samsung; it's not as easy as using Cachly on my iPhone, but Cachly is not yet available for Android.

Question:  How do you load results from a pocket query into the app?  Or, if not possible, how do I convert PQ results into a list (since I saw where lists can be imported).

If any PQ is available in your profile in the homepage, will also be in the app. You might want to save it for offline use though.

Both PQs and bookmark lists appear in the app. Use (hamburger icon) > Lists to see them all.

One thing that can be confusing is when you have a PQ with the same name as a bookmark list (e.g., when you have a PQ of a bookmark list, and use the same name for both). In that case, both the PQ and the bookmark list will show up. The menu options for PQs and for bookmark lists are a bit different (the Delete List option is available only for bookmark lists), but the app generally treats them as the same thing.