Question

Axelocity

You can make your own. It should have "Official Geocache" on it someplace (you can make or buy stickers or other identifying stuff).  The containers from geocaching.com have all that in place already, but it's easy to make your own as well.

For some of our hides, it HAS to be our own container - they are very customized.

2 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

You can make your own. It should have "Official Geocache" on it someplace (you can make or buy stickers or other identifying stuff).  The containers from geocaching.com have all that in place already, but it's easy to make your own as well.

I buy real "LOCK&LOCKS" (actual brand), but also some knock-off brands that seem to work OK.  I've been ink-jet printing my Geocaching labels and taping them inside the container, so the label shows through from inside.  When that label wears out, it's about time for a new container.

On cool advantage of buying them from geocaching.com is the Geocaching label is integrated into the plastic of the container.  It would be quite expensive to make a one-off container with a permanent label like that. If the OP is seriously trying to place the ideal container for a site, those may do well (depending on the hide style).