Clear Travel Bug data

rocklinjoe

IIRC the mileage still remains when you delete logs.  Just see mileage with no logs seems odd, but you can repurpose it, as some who have theirs go missing.  We see many with patches, hiking sticks, hats ...all reused the trackable code when that TB went missing (discover logs for on-trail & events mostly here...).

Realize some log trackables for a challenge, stats, this latest planet promotion ... any number of things, and now you kinda messed things up for them.

6 hours ago, mimaef said:

I recently deleted all my personal logs off one of my TBs and it no longer showed milage. Feel free to repurpose away on that front.

That's odd...  Were they all your logs only? 

In the  Help Center , it does say, "When you delete a log, the count associated with that log is decreased. However, deleting logs does not affect trackable location or mileage, or any action associated with the log (deleting an archive log does not unarchive a cache page).

1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

That's odd...  Were they all your logs only? 

In the  Help Center , it does say, "When you delete a log, the count associated with that log is decreased. However, deleting logs does not affect trackable location or mileage, or any action associated with the log (deleting an archive log does not unarchive a cache page).

They were only my logs. That may be a difference, but it's odd that it would be different between the two when the mechanic is the same.