Change phones

Cpeb12

Ok so i recently changed phones and can't remember my password or email i used but remember my user name. I have premium service on that account. All the emails i use when trying to recover my password doesn't receive any email. Any advice will be appreciated. 

1 hour ago, Cpeb12 said:

Ok so i recently changed phones and can't remember my password or email i used but remember my user name. I have premium service on that account. All the emails i use when trying to recover my password doesn't receive any email. Any advice will be appreciated. 

I would think that's a tricky situation! Playing Devil's Advocate:  How would Groundspeak even know it's really you, unless you happen to contact them using the email associated with your account?  And if that is the account associated with your username, why didn't you receive the email to recover the password?

Just asking these things out of curiosity. 

Last year I got a notification that a new geocacher had found my cache. I was suspicious and contacted them, and asked if they previously had a similar but different username? She said yes, but couldn't remember her password or email so she created a new name.

So really, I'm just curious.

• Upvote 1