6.0 version?

Just downloaded the newly redesigned 6.0 version that just showed up in the app store and I'm not seeing any change. The info on what is updated didn't seem to be in the app...

Moved up hint? Seems the same place to me.

Snazzy new look for cache details? Looks the same to me.

About screen shows 6.0 but I'm not seeing the features.

You’ve discovered a glitch in the matrix!

Honestly, though, we had a hiccup in our planning for releasing the changes mentioned in the release notes. Sorry for the confusion.

We’ll start rolling the changes out next week and if all goes well everyone should have access by the end of the week. Consider this a teaser. ;)

• Upvote 4
On 4/10/2018 at 7:46 PM, Team DEMP said:

Just downloaded the newly redesigned 6.0 version that just showed up in the app store and I'm not seeing any change. The info on what is updated didn't seem to be in the app...

Moved up hint? Seems the same place to me.

Snazzy new look for cache details? Looks the same to me.

About screen shows 6.0 but I'm not seeing the features.

I was jumping on here to complain about the same thing! Thanks for filling us in Ben...although I will say I'd prefer to just be surprised with the features, not with a wrong description. Then again, I've done the same thing in podcasting, so what can I say!:D

1 hour ago, Akuphon said:

Hmmm... what’s the situation with this update? This week is almost at its end and I still haven’t received the real version 6.0.

The updates mentioned in the release notes are now available to all players. If you’re still not seeing them make sure you’ve updated to the latest version and/or try relaunching the app. 

Now I’m seeing the updates. Sadly the same annoying bug still exists. :( The cache page doesn’t respond to scrolling on the first try. I always have to do one useless scrolling gesture on my finger and only after that I am able to scroll down. When will this be fixed?

On 4/22/2018 at 2:21 AM, Akuphon said:

Now I’m seeing the updates. Sadly the same annoying bug still exists. :( The cache page doesn’t respond to scrolling on the first try. I always have to do one useless scrolling gesture on my finger and only after that I am able to scroll down. When will this be fixed?

I'm having the same issue with an iPhone SE...and have been through multiple iOS versions. It's not so big of a deal now that I can access the description without scrolling, but it's still annoying...