Can't download caches via GPS using Magellan GC

I use a regular laptop (not a mac) and it has windows 10. I just got a new Magellan GC. When I click on the cache on the map on the geocaching website a box pops up for me to choose which brand GPS I have, I choose Magellan and it opens a box for me to upload a connector. I upload the connector and nothing happens. Now every time I click on the cache either that same box opens up and nothing happens or nothing happens period. Please help! I've tried using a different computer that had windows 7 on it and the same thing happens. Basically it's not acknowledging my GPS, the GPS says it's connected to the computer but beyond that I just can't upload new caches. Is this happening to anyone else? Does it happen with other GPS brands? I had a refurbished Delorme for years that I used for geocaching but that stopped working so I got this new Magellan. Should I just return the Magellan and try a different brand? I tried caching on my phone which works but the battery charge doesn't last longer than a couple hours when out hiking.

Are you clicking on the "Send to GPS" button?  If so, then I'm sorry to tell you that that option isn't viable anymore.  You may find  THIS THREAD  of interest.

A better option for you, as a Premium Member, would be to open the cache page and click the "GPX File" button to download an individual cache file.

Other options, as a Premium Member, are to (1) create Lists of caches and then download that list or (2) create Pocket Queries.